8 ways you can help PM D8!! (Hint: PM refers to Project Management)
Hey Drupal PM Peeps...
Ok opening the floodgates (I hope), anyone want to help PM Drupal 8 stuff? Here are off the top of my head 8 things I think would be helpful (ps: IO = Iniative Owner)
1) Tracking down people who are going to work on stuff, getting status updates & reporting back to Initiative Owners
2) Scrumming weekly w/ IO's to get updates & posting to hackpad or gdocs
3) Attending meetings (weekly or bi-weekly) and posting a summary (meeting minutes template anyone?)
4) Interview an IO and post summary of their sprint retrospective
5) Help Tweet/RT and promote their sprints at camps and other events
6) Help Tweet/RT, Blog, or post to planet their top issue updates or help make issue summaries
7) Help find people who are able to core mentor to help people get involved in D8 core!
And lots of other things... I'm open to suggestions!
Also D8-related, but in the Drupal Ladders category:
8) Helping Drupal Ladders build an outline of a lesson for a D8 initiative
^ that would be really cool!!
Here's how you can get involved in this stuff:
- Email me (shannonvettes at gmail)
- Tell me what you wanna do
- Tell me your availability (1hr/wk?, 10hrs/wk?)
- Tell me why you're going to rock at it (I want passion people)
So, I hope this post generates some interest! Please pass the word on :)